A tranquil park open from 1st March for statics 1st April for tourers to 31st October every year. Set in an Orchard in the Heart of England, with countryside views and the Malvern Hills in the background and yet only two miles outside of Evesham.
There is a local bus service that stops outside the campsite, which can take you to the Towns of Evesham and Pershore. We are conveniently located for many local attractions, with a host of Public Houses and Restaurants within a 3 mile radius.
We welcome dogs on site, but they must be kept on leads at all times and exercised off site. Dog owners are expected to clear up any fouling on site immediately.
We welcome visitors from many Countries and all are surprised at the number and variety of place to visit and activities available, only short distance away from the park. We have shared some of our visitors favourites on our homepage, as well as showcasing a number of leaflets n our office on site.Key Information:
* Level Site
* Car parking next to Caravan and tent pitches
* Excellent toilet facilities with W.C.'s, Wash basins and hot showers
* Fishing Locally
* Onsite Children's play area
* Electricity hook-ups for caravan and motor homes (3 pin blue plug required)
* Calor (butane and propane)
* Personal supervision
* Holiday static Caravans available to purchase.Want to find out more about Evesham Vale Caravan Park? Contact Us